Michael P. Schwartz
Michael Schwartz is a partner at Muller Lebensburger & Schwartz. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending, business formation and capitalization, estate planning, entertainment law, general corporate transactions, and general counsel services.
Michael has significant experience representing individuals and companies with respect to commercial credit facilities, asset-based and cash flow financings, senior and subordinated financings, leveraged financings, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, and representation of entertainment management companies and artists.
His experience covers a broad range of industries including internet service providers, medical device companies, software resellers, entertainment and music, restaurants and hospitality, and social media.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, playing tennis and attending live music and sporting events.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- General Counsel Services
Memberships & Associations
- Dave and Mary Alper Jewish Community Center, Board of Directors: 2018-Present
- Greater South Dade/South Miami/Kendall Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer: 2019
- Executive Committee: 2016-Present
- Board of Directors: 2015-Present
- Chair, Young Professionals Committee: 2013
- The Greater Miami Jewish Federation Professional Advisors Council: 2018-Present
- South Dade Branch of The Greater Miami Jewish Federation: 2015-Present
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- The University of Miami School of Law (J.D.)
University of Florida (B.A., with High Honors)
Published Work and Lectures
- “Securities and Business Law for Estate Planners” with Charles Muller II, Esq. and Brian Lebensburger, Esq.; Forty Third Annual Philip E. Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, January 2009.
- “What You Need to Know About the Bank Secrecy Act” with Brian Lebensburger, Esq.; presented to Miami-Dade County Probate and Guardianship Committee, 2008
- “Navigating the Pitfalls, Traps, and Rules of the Road with Fiduciary Accounts” with Brian Lebensburger, Esq.; 2007